Thursday, October 20, 2011

Erika

Hmm... well... life seems to be taking an unexpected turn on ME!

There's a girl I've been taking to on previous posts... Erika. She's a Juggalette... felt like I needed to mention that for some reason... why... I have not a clue. Anyway, me and her have been talking for maybe a week and we already plan on getting together. Yes I know, "That's stupid" but we've talked on the phone like every night for like 3 or so hours just talk about stuff, getting to know each other and what-not.

My best friend Patrick and I kind of agree that there is no such thing as a girl coming strong onto me... well... there IS!

Like... hmmm, I don't know how to explain it... I just really like her... we're like REALLY alike... oh... and my friend Andrew doesn't like it...

But here's the kicker... he's basically the one who set us up, now he's complaining that me and her are talking TOO much. I'm like "Really bro... you were a major part in this"! And then he'll be all like "Well I didn't expect you two to like each other so fast"

Either way... it's partly his fault.

I just hope that maybe things between Erika and I work out... and plus... she's moving to Lisbon soon... well... like in December, and it's like the end of October. So like 2 or so more months and then she should live in Lisbon, and I'm gonna give her some info on some of the house around so maybe that'll help.

Hmmm... I really hope after we start like REALLY hanging out, that I still like her and that she's the same person I know on the phone, y'know what I mean?

Well I gotta go, good-bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment