Monday, October 17, 2011

Fuck... MY... LIFE!

Well... I got a call last night form my grandfather.... he has cancer... fuck my life... I smoked like 15 cigarettes in like an hour! HA! Like that's gonna help anything. Oh well... we all gotta die someday...oh wait... I'm a Juggalo, I CAN'T DIE! I wish life was like that.

But yeah, life's just fucked up and confusing right now. So nothings really changed all that much.

"Life's a bitch then ya die, fuck the world, let's all get high!" right?

Other than life sucking, it's ok... a song by Jamie Madrox made me cry... it was called "Tear Jerker" and it was talking in one part about how he rarely sees his dad and stuff like that and I could relate to that... soooo yeah.

GRRRR! I'm pissed also because there are these two girls that like me and I'm like.... Erika, Bri, Erika, Bri... GAH! Bri's an ex of mine but I still love her... but she has a boyfriend, Erika just recently broke up with her boyfriend and she wants to take time off dating before she can trust a guy again, they're both Juggalette's... if they fight... this should be interesting. It's one of those "now matter what I do, someone's gonna be pissed at me" situations. -_-

I think I'm gonna go for Erika because Bri... honestly... she'd come back to me no matter WHAT I did... we dated 2-3 years ago and she never forgot or loving me :) She told me on the phone last night "You never forget your first love" and then, in my head, it hit me, "She loves you, you fucking retard... she'd do anything to get back with you! She wants to be with you, stop being a fucking nimrod!"

Erika likes me and all that, but she hasn't even met me in person... which is kinda... clingy I guess you could say... well I gotta go... class is about to end... will finish this later

No comments:

Post a Comment