Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Life

Well... my life... god this topic gets me more stuck than a 'coon in a tree with a bloodhound running in circles around the tree and me with a 12 gauge... oh yes... THAT bad!

Well I was born in Bath, ME. For the 1st 3 years of my life I lived there, so no more than a few blurs of a partial memory. Things were fine... I had my older brother, David and my older sister, Sherrie... yeah, I was the youngest, but I don't really mind... either way it's fine now, I have a 7 year old little sister...

See people... my mother left when I was 3 years old... hence why I had said the 1st 3 years of my life is basically a big BLUR! Her excuse was that she wasn't ready and some other crap like that... but she was really saying "I don't wanna have to take care of kids. I still want to go out and party, get drunk, smoke dope, and bring home loose men" SORRY MOM, BUT I'M NOT A MORON! 

Either way.... she left and took my older sister wit her, but even at that time, Sherrie was 10, possibly 11... she took her with her, but hell! I was too young to understand at the time, so it was whatever for me. Well her leaving did have an impact for my life... 'cause it did. I'm a more short tempered, smart-mouthed, violent person I am today, which is how I got the nickname, "Violent K" I'll give you that story... me and my friend Ashley were hanging out and listening to ICP (Insane Clown Posse) and SHE had her own nickname and for a week or so she called me "Violent J" as much as I loved being compared to him, I thought I was stealing his idea for the name so I used the 1st letter in my name and THAT is how I got that name (well you guys just got the short version) ANYWAY! ... my father wasn't abusive and I had only like 2 step-moms which the 2nd one is still around and mother to my 7 year old sister. Life's just has always been a challenge... I have no problems with friends or school... just... friends with 'rents who are still together and making a lot of money to be spoiled with... but me... if I want it... I have to work for it myself, aside from food/water/clothing/roof over head type stuff, I just mean like extra things I want, like band posters, tripp pants, band shirts, stuff like that... let me tell you, 7 days a week, after school from 2:30pm-9:00pm on weekdays and 10:30am-6:00pm on weekends isn't fun... but it's money so I'm not complaining, I get what I want from my own money so yeah!

Well... my childhood my mother promised me a bunch of stuff and money, but I didn't see jack SQUAT! Big shocker -_-
And my teenage-hood has been pretty normal... a few girlfriends here and there, a party here and there, the funny pictures me and my friends have... ahhh.... well school's over... Violent K OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment