Friday, March 18, 2011

Random

Well.... let's see... this is my first blog and I was stuck on a subject... so I decided to...WOW!  Damien just hugged me D: I need Bre to give me a hug... I'm scared.... HELP ME! D: He's watching me type this..... he's... well... Damien of course... but still -_- Zach is random spinning in a chair next to me. Well random kids are scaring Zach... GOOD JOB GUYS! :D

Well I think Melissa hates me... let me ask... ... ... she doesn't hate me but she doesn't particularly like me either... oh well... :(

Bre likes me though, I gets hugs most everyday! :D Well not LIKE like, but friends, good enough...

God I can't wait to see my girlfriend later

Melissa asked why I started a blog... truth kinda is I felt left out... and it seemed fun and interesting... and it is... kinda funny too... well I must use the bathroom... Violent K, back in a few

(moments later)


Now Melissa are talking about riding moto cross bikes off a cliff and people dieing... something is wrong with her...

Mr.Mitchell just said I was being obnoxious when I slapped Zach's leg... then he slaps me in the face.... whatever... teachers piss me off so why do I care? Oh, that's right, I don't! Some teachers are cool, like Mr.Russell, he let's us get away with a lot... well, school's almost over, VK out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment