Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PJ Incident

Well... today I woke up at 6am and took a shower and got ready for school and everything was normal.... 'til I got to school... see I let my lesbian friend wear my red and black PJ pants because she was kinda tired of wearing the same thing everyday to school... so I decided to bring her mine to surprise her because she had said she really loved them when she 1st saw them. And being the friend she is... she offered me to wear hers.... At 1st I was like "No" but after a few minutes I was like "F*** it!" and now as I type this, I'm wearing white and purple Jack Skelington PJ's! :D

Either way the funniest thing I find about the situation is that she's a lesbian, I'm straight, I have a girlfriend and she has a girlfriend too... we're gonna tell them that she got into my pants and I got into her pants! ROFL

Well that was just a news update, PEACE y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment