Friday, May 13, 2011

Me: Well, well, well... 'tis has been a while blog

Blog: Indeed it as... too long

Me: Shall we fight now?

Blog: Only if you're prepared to die

Me: Oh, it is not me whom will be dead by the end of this....

OK! Sorry about that... felt like writing something randomly EPIC! Well life's been pretty much the same. Drugs and alcohol. Hmmm... going to pick up Marie this weekend. She's staying in MY town this time... my friends are going to embarrass the FUCK outta me! I don't know which friends I want her to met, I know Zach and Dillon will met her, but theyz my bro's.

Well I went on a field trip the other day. When we went for lunch, we saw people carrying ONE large pizza for 6 people... WE GOT 3 LARGE'S FOR 5 PEOPLE! Me and Adam each had 8 pieces... which is a whole pizza. I had half a 2 liter and a medium milkshake. I DID NOT PUKE! I'MMA TANK BITCHES! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment