Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse I

Well... sooner or later... the world shall be over run by Zombies. Do you have a plan or shall you be a meal for the flesh eating zombies?

I certainly can't wait for it to happen... I got a few people... zombie or not... that I want dead. The apocalypse will just give me the excuse to kill them.

I mean a few I have personal things against... others... well they've fucked with my family/friends one too many times.

Well... let's see... the first thing that I'M going to do during the zombie apocalypse is get a loaded gun. Let me just write a list;
1. Get a loaded gun
2. Make sure my family is fine
3. Call up friends and tell them to hold out for as long as possible
4. Get car/truck (whichever would have more room) and get friends
5. Go to store, take as many canned goods as possible (leave perishables)
6. Go to a gun store, stock up on ammo and guns
7. Go to a large building and barricade the doors and first floor windows. (bring in guns and food)
8. Make sure everyone knows how to use their weapon
9. If split up, 3 to a group
10. Clear out building and get to the roof-top
11. Once on the roof top, start killing them all below
12. If at all possible, send out signal for military help
13.Once the area is at least cleared, drive through town to lure them out
14. Once lured, kill off as many as possible

OK! Well that's all I can think of off the top of my head... oh... remember ALWAYS have a melee weapon... such as a large knife/machete;

















Or you can be someone like me;
isn't she beautiful?





Well school's almost over... will write a part II tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment