Monday, May 2, 2011

Mehh

Well, just this past weekend I went up to Marie's house on Friday and stayed til Sunday. The only time we weren't together was when we had to use the bathroom or if I had to go for a smoke break, but then again, she kinda smokes.

I honestly hopes she doesn't smoke a lot like I do, because I don't want anything to happen to her, if anything did and I found out it was because I smoked and got her to smoke, I'd never live it down... especially if she died :/

We hung out and cuddled most of the time... she's a cuddle whore. But I'm not complaining. The funny thing is, her mom she couldn't sleep down stairs with me... they argued and it ended with Marie saying "I don't care what you say! I'm staying down stairs!" and sure enough, her mom came down in the middle of the night and we were PASSED-OUT together. Her mom apparently said she didn't even really care.

Her mom's pretty cool. She doesn't mind that I smoke pot, drink, and smoke cigarettes. Just can't drink/smoke pot around Marie, and I have to smoke outside... very funny, she's the first of a girlfriend's mom that is fine with what I do... quite funny to be honest. But me and her mom got along REALLY good to my surprise. Marie was talking about school and how she's gonna leave... her mom said no she wasn't, I agreed... and Marie did NOT like that AT ALL. I found it hilarious XD

So far, I've gotten along with ALL of her friends, even the gay one's that I think "look" at me. And her brother's pretty cool, he's about my age and me and him are chill. Her and her brother's friend, Eli, said that I was by far, Marie's best boyfriend and they had never seen her so happy before. And that made me feel good inside. Well, I gave her a Black Veil Brides shirt and I got a bracelet with my name she made and a picture she made for me, it's so cute!

On Saturday night, she wanted to stay up all night and watch movies and cuddle... she ended up falling asleep and I decided I wasn't gonna wake her up. She was mad at herself when she woke up. But I told her it was alright.

I was so SAD when I got dropped off back home... I was like "... -puts gun to head- -pulls trigger- -dies- ..." That's how sad I felt after she left. I wish I was still with her.

I miss her so much ):

No comments:

Post a Comment