Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Never know

Bre thinks I'm gonna be the next columbine... fuck the what? I mean, yeah I'm a bit psychopathic, but still... well, if I truly WANTED to I could... got like 5 guns in my room along with the knives, a scalpel from Art and Bio... I can be the next Dr. Death. (He was a Nazi experimenter/scientists/fucked up evil motherfucker!) Also I have some what of a knowledge of the human anatomy.

Well, school's over in about two weeks... it's gonna be a long summer. It's gonna suck being away from a lot of my friends. I'm really gonna miss Bre, Cassie, Melissa, and Dani... 7th period in the library has become quite... routine. I'm gonna miss it a lot. They may not be friends I hang out with outside of school... but for in-school friends... I wouldn't choose anyone else.

I don't know how often I'll be on in the summer. I hope everyone keeps their blogs updated, I'll try my hardest to keep mine that way.

-sigh- It's been a long year everyone. I hope when I come back in the fall, all my friends will still be here.

Hoping to have my permit at least by the time I come back. Then I'll have my license soon after, then I can drive up and see Marie ANY time I want to instead of having to wait for a ride 5 days later from when I was supposed to get a ride, y'know what I mean? Plus it'd just be nice to be able to drive where ever when ever I wanted to leave or if I wanted to go on a road trip with my friends.

Which reminds me. Me, Brittney, Katie, Marie, and Mitchell plan on going on a trip up to Mitchell's grandparents camp this summer... can anyone say "alcohol" ? I think yes... I'm gonna get FUCKED UP! Because I am gonna be getting the alcohol, so if I'M NOT DRUNK! I'M KILLING SOMEONE!

I'm not getting Jewed if I'm the one getting the booze. I'm not 21, but I know people...

Gotta go for now, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment