Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Awkward

Well... Bre just read the "V-Card" blog... she was OK until she got to the part about my ____ and then her face was like, completely horrified... then she wouldn't stop starring at my ____(well that general region). And THAT was awkward... well... I guess your life is always weird when you're a Juggalo... NOT  JIGallo, I USED to be a man-whore!

But not now, I've smartened up and now I'm settled down with a girl... but I honestly don't know how long it will last... she's TOO nice... to the point where it's annoying... UGH! And since I'm the one who took her V-Card... I'll feel like an ass-hole no matter what! GAH! Someone kill me... and if you do... I want this on my grave stone... "When I die, show no pity, send my soul to Juggalo City. Dig my grave six feet deep, and put two matches by my feet. Lay two hatchets on my chest, and tell my homies I did my best." That would be awesome! t

No comments:

Post a Comment