Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Break-Up

Well, broke up with my girlfriend... don't ask why, I have my reasons... -sigh- I DO feel like a dick seeing how we had sex and it was her 1st time a few weeks ago.... But she deserves better, and I think she'll find the right guy sometime soon. Well... obviously I liked other girls while I was with her... but now that I AM available... I don't want anyone else.

Anyway... I called her yesterday after school, and told her we need to talk and she thought that I was gonna be funny about something... not so much. But even though I broke up with her I still feel so terrible... it feels like my souls is slowly ripping out of my body and like someone stabbed my heart and is slowly twisting the blade... pain... pain is just weakness leaving the body. Well, y'know the small metal cabinets? I kicked the bottom and dented the bottom door, punched the top and caved it in and punched the higher door and it kinda imploded around my hand... it got stuck... I had to PRY my hand out of the folded metal... not as easy as it seems.

"Straight to Hell Melissa... straight to Hell" don't ask, just a random quotation.

Then I went to Billy's house and we played COD Zombies and it kinda helped... does me slaughtering hordes of zombies and me feeling better after a break-up mean I'm twisted... I do... but then again... I'm just fucked up to begin with... oh well... life's a bitch the ya die, so FUCK the world let's all get high... not really I'm trying to quit....

Can't wait for Easter and the Saturday before it... my friend is getting married at 17! and I'm gonna be his "best man" meaning bachelor party... and I gotta plan it all... well I got most of it ready, I only need to get certain "supplies" for the party... hungover and at the alter... this'll be interesting... well I'm gonna go now... won't be on til April Vacation is over... LATER!!!!

3 comments: