Thursday, April 14, 2011

Depression

Why was I born? Why haven't I died yet? What makes me such a horrible son? I don't know... I feel like dying. This has been the second time my dad has gotten drunk and said he was ashamed to be my father... and since he's the only person I've ever looked up to, it hurts... it really does. I've never felt this bad... EVER. What did I do for this to happen... am I that horrible of a person...?

I don't think I am... I just helped my buddy Chad get back with a girl he likes... they only broke up because some chick said to him that she was planning on breaking up with him, so he decided to get there first... but it turns out the chick was just being a royal BITCH!

But anyway... after my dad said that... I just felt like I shouldn't be alive... as an FYI; can't OD on Tylenol.

But why are we born into this world? What is our purpose if we all just DIE in the end anyway? I mean yeah, people have fun and stuff, but why does the outcome always have to be the same? It just doesn't make sense... just like it doesn't make sense that I'm alive still... I should've suffocated when I was born by the umbilical cord... stupid Doctor had to cut it... couldn't have let me go, could he? Nope... guess not. Had to be born into this shit hole to rot the rest of my days away...

Fuck this...

1 comment:

  1. Give it 2 years, kiddo. Once you're on your own, you'll have free reign of your life and you won't be so miserable.

    ReplyDelete