Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A song I wrote sometime a few months ago

Stay together now
They are strong
But we are many!
We will NOT BACK DOWN!

Wait for the signal
Take your chance
Use this blind rage
And take sword in hand
RUN!

Don't back down
In this sea of blood they'll drown
Run blind through smoke and fire
Don't go down alone
Don't be scared
We're all side-by-side
We will win this fight!
We can make it through this plight
Feel the sting of the bullets
Feel the burn of the fire
Pain is your desire!

Ignore your pain
Forget those already slain!
Don't let the sacrifice go in vein!
We will NOT back down!
They can't put us in the ground!
We won't give up!
They've tried to hold us down long enough!
NOW WE RISE!
We are!
The!
FALLEN ANGEL SOCIETY!

We're like a plague!
We're like a curse!
We're a nightmare that you won't change!

But you're not waking from this!
Say good-bye to all you hold dear!
Your end is here!
Don't give in!
I wanna see you BLEED!
I wanna hear you SCREAM!
I wanna see you FALL!
I wanna hear you CRY!

1 comment:

  1. The title is "Fallen Angel Society" I'll write a blog of the background story, I'll call it "Fallen Angels" so everyone knows

    ReplyDelete