Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well I just wrote a love letter to my girlfriend this morning, but she lives in Bath and I live in Lisbon Falls... sent it to her on skype... still NO reply... but that's probably because she hasn't checked it, isn't she in for a REAL surprise. It's a really sweet and romantic thing... debating on putting it on here... FUCK IT! Why not!?

"Dear Marie,
I love you with all my heart. You're the only reason I chose to stay alive. I'd give everything up just to kiss you. I'd do anything just to hold you and be able to call you 'mine' again. I truly don't know why I feel this way. Maybe it's your smile, maybe it's your personality... or maybe it's the beautiful eyes... every time I look at them I get lost. I wish I could hold you through every bad moment... but I can't. Baby, I'm not gonna sugar-coat it, I'm telling you the truth. I wish I was always there for you to cry on my shoulder, I wish I could feel your pain and bleed for you. I'll love you 'til I'm dead in the ground. No one's gonna put my love down. I'll be there forever, but I can't promise it'll be the best, I'll make it what I can, but life has no guarantee’s... you should know that by now. But as long as I have you to hold in my arms, I know I can make it through, so can you? I'll carry you through the smoke and flame. When the world comes to end, I'll take your blame. I know I'm not the best... but I'll beat the rest. They promise this, that, and the world and don't come out with anything. I'd love to promise you everything, but I can't, so I'm not gonna lie. One thing I CAN promise is that I'll always try my best to never let you down.

I finally feel alive every time I see you. Every time I hear you say “I love you” I feel weak and just want to embrace the warm feeling I get inside. My heart used to be encased in ice and snow, but when you came along and brightened my day, the snow and ice melted and my heart started to beat again and every time our fingers intertwine, my heart races faster and faster.

Each day I die a little more inside, from the distance. But every time I hear your voice, all that life comes rushing back in and then some. You make me happy I’m alive, and for the first time in months, I don’t have to hide behind the fake smiles, because now they’re real.

I know I'm an ass-hole and a prick at times, but I'm only human... and we all make mistakes. I know my life style is very different than yours. My life is full of drugs and addictions! But when I met you, you became my drug... you became my addiction. I wish I could’ve been there every time someone broke your heart, so I could help you pick up the pieces and put them back together... I know you don't love me like I love you, but just having you in my life is enough for me... I'll never let you go... I promise, I'll love you forever and a day...
Love, Kenny Allisot"

Yea...well that took up a lot of ONE post, so yea... gonna go now

Violent K OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment