Monday, April 25, 2011

My Vacation

Well... where to begin

Pot...

Beer...

More pot...

more beer...

AH YES! I met my current girlfriend Marie. She's got just about EVERYTHING in common with me. It's kinda scary to be honest! But it seems so perfect... if this is a dream; then when I wake up someone is DEAD! But we met one night when we were smoking and drinking. Normally two teens would be like "We're drinking and smoking! LET'S FUCK!" Not the case. We actually sat and talked about our interests for like 3 hours. I'll admit, I liked her from the second meeting her... but she said she doesn't date or even like people she's known for less than a few months. She told me she thought I was cute and adorable and she didn't understand why she liked me so much after like JUST meeting me... am I that good? Hmmm... well she said that I was perfect and the first guy to say sweet things to her, which I find shocking, she's a very beautiful girl.

Like I said though, she's basically perfect... it just seems to good to be real, seriously though. The funny thing is though, she came up to Buck-Field to hang with her friend Wade and spent only a SINGLE day with him, she spent the other 4 nights with me in Zach's guest bedroom... NOTHING HAPPENED! I honestly swear. Well... we kissed... made-out... little nibbling here and there... even though... and fore-play.... Ignore that! But yea... I had the BEST 4/20 morning ever.... Hehehe... sorry, promised not to tell.


Well then I spent a few days in Lewiston just chilling with Zach and Nick a.k.a JESUS!


...... I just totally shit a brick........


......... MIND FUCK.............

No comments:

Post a Comment