Thursday, April 7, 2011

Break-Ups

Why is it that people make break-ups so dramatic, whatever happened to the old "It's over" and walk away? Seriously? My friend broke up with his girlfriend during lunch yesterday, he was nice about it too, Darren simply walked over to Sarah and said that he couldn't handle a relationship and said he still loved her. SHE dragged it out to a 20 minute fight. And even after that, I SWEAR she SENT her friends after him, so after lunch, he was all sad and depressed and acting like the world was going to end... so I punched him and told him to grow a pair. I know.... not the best tactic, but it worked enough.

Right before 7th period ended, I sent out a MASS text to all my Juggalo homies, and we planned a HUGE party in the woods 5 miles from Darren's house. There's still probably 5 gallons worth of Faygo in my fridge from the left overs, but HELL, why am I complaining?

Anyway! Details of the party: It was about 20-30 of us partying like hell. We had face-painting, Had the ICP, Dark Lotus, Tiwztid, and Blaze cranked WAY the fuck up, some chicks went topless, thank you God! I live in Maine... and yesterday was like some 30 something degrees but it was awesome. The party got his mind off of Sarah and for that, I was happy for him. ANYWAY! We partied a lot and everything was good. Faygo is just about LITERALLY ALL Darren will drink... so to have a party with PLENTY of Faygo there, he was happy. Damn thing killed my wallet though... $150 paycheck one day... $30 the next morning... how? Why? What? ... BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN! Oh well... we had a nice party and Darren hooked up with another girl... Terra? Tina? Some shit like that.... we were drinking and smoking obviously... Darren jumped into a freezing lake... -_- dumb ass... Well I can't say I was completely sane either... I got paid $15 to let someone carve "ICP" into my left shoulder, should I have done it? No. Do I regret it? Yeah.Was it worth it? HELL YES!

HAHAHAHAHA! Well... that's about all I suppose, later followers

2 comments:

  1. Well I mean, I think it's the surprise element that makes people freak out in a break up. It almost always seems unexpected, and I think his/her obliviousness kind of makes him/her feel like shit.

    Also, you're an idiot!

    ReplyDelete