Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Murrr

Hmmm, well I woke up this morning at 6... got up, walked around the house for a minute... the passed back out. Woke up at 6:30ish to call Marie and she had already left... so I passed out again. Got up at 7:12, was THINKING about going back to bed, but couldn't because my dad wouldn't stop yelling at me to get ready for school... damn you old man... damn you to hell.

Last night was quite interesting though. Talked the SAME old talk with my step-mom about my grades. Obviously I say I'm doing better, but still failing to make it seem believable.

WE GOT A NEW CAT! Her name's Chloe, she's about a year old, we like JUST got her so she's still shy, but surprisingly she doesn't run like hell when me or my brother walk by, she just sits there and watches us. She's really cute though, she's black and white, mostly white with a black eye-patch type thing and a few blotches of black here and there.

I can't wait for this weekend! I'm more than likely going up to see Marie... meeting her family.... oh god.... Oh well, I'll live... her mother told me to be myself when I meet her... this shall be VERY interesting. Black tripps with orange trim and an Insane Clown Posse, Black Veil Brides, or Bullet For My Valentine shirt. Her aunt sent me a message on Facebook this morning, well last night, but I looked at it this morning. It wasn't anything bad, just "Glad to see you're in a relationship with my niece, it's good to see her happy. Hope to meet you soon." AND she sent me a friend request. How should I respond to that? Maybe I'll ask Marie first, that's probably the best thing I could think of. God knows how this weekend will go.... I can only think of TWO possible ways it'll happen...

1: Her mother will end up liking me and I'll get along well with her family and some of the friends I meet... well I've met one of her friends, Zach, he's gay... thought I was "cute" -eye twitches- Sketchy....

2: Her mother and family will end up either not caring for me or hating my guts... therefore not letting us see each other a lot or forbidding us to go out. If her mother thinks she can do that... hehehe, she's DEAD wrong. I won't let ANYONE take Marie away from me.

But that's the only two ways I see this going.

Ah, yes! Her mother has NO problem that I drink, smoke, and smoke cigarettes. Just as long as I don't do it around Marie... and I have to smoke outside....

Well gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment